Seals Tanks against fuels Containing ETHANOL.
The POR-15 Motorcycle Tank Repair kit contains everything you need to repair and restore any small fuel tank.
This tank repair sealer kit includes:
- 1 x 946ml Cleaner Degreaser (was Marine Clean) to dissolve and remove gum and varnish that accumalates over the years;
- 1 x 946ml Metal Prep (was Prep and Ready) to remove rust, etch the interior surface, and leave a zinc phosphate coating to prevent further rusting.
- 1 x POR-15 Petrol Tank Sealer (236ml) that will seal up to 4 1/2 Gallon tank (17L)
- a cloth patch and brush in case it is necessary to externally reinforce any badly corroded areas.
- Complete with full instructions.
NOT Suitable for Plastic and Fibreglass Tanks
POR-15 Fuel Preservative and Stabilizer not included.
See the "FAQs: What You Need To Know About 3 Steps to Seal An Old Tank with POR15" and "How Do I Seal a Fuel Tank?" articles in the Technical Articles section
Read "Dolly Springs A Leak" and see how Robert sealed his old fuel tank - Reviewed by Practical Classics Magazine (March issue, 2015).
Read "How-To Get Tanked Up with POR15 Fuel Tank Sealer" and see how Dave restore old fuel tank for Project 13/30 - Reviewed by American Car Magazine (April issue, 2016).
- POR15 Motorbike results (kit)Review by Janwebber
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety