Use this hand vacuum/pressure pump kit for performing hundreds of automotive diagnostic and mechanical tests and for one-person brake bleeding.
- Analysing engine mechanical condition by manifold vacuum readings.
- Checking ignition system vacuum advance
- Testing mechanical fuel pumps, carburettor diaphragms, fuel injection pressure regulators, vacuum operated central locking systems.
- Brake bleeding, the Vacuum Pump draws the brake fluid into the reservoir jar, giving true one person brake bleeding and fluid replacement, with a minimum of fuss.
- Testing Brake servo systems
- Vacuum pump, with 2" dia vacuum gauge with rubber boot and screw relief valve
- Fluid container
- Transfer cap
- 2 x Vacuum hoses 500mm
- 1 x Vacuum hose 100mm
- 1 x 70mm container hose
- 13 assorted fittings, including adapters and brake bleed fittings for connecting to U.S., European, and Asian manufactured vehicles
- Instruction manual
- All fitted in to a 12" x 9" carry case
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £4.99
Special Price £2.99